Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!

Holy smokes time flies. I think I always say that...

~~shrug~~

I signed my sweet boy up for Little League last night. Now I have 2 months to mentally prepare for a spring and summer of running running running. I like it, though, so I'm not going to complain a whole lot. I hope he gets to play for the guys who coached him in football. Most of the coaches are nice, but these guys are especially awesome. They know Hugh and how to manage his frustration. Hugh cries. He's like his mom that way. I wish I could teach him to convert those tears to laughter.

Nothing much new to report. I did fall in a bag of M&M's, peanut, last night. OOPS! Taking them to school today to share with other teachers.

I think we will go to Madison for a little shopping tomorrow. It is supposed to be "nice" out. I need new arch supports. I want to find Trader Joes'. And we need groceries.

What are you going to do?

Make it a great day!
linda

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got a 4th grader who still has his occasional cryng meltdowns in school or in sorts too. The coaches/teachers make such a huge difference.

I didn't know there was a Trader Joe's in Madison. I've been reading so much about it, I am curious.

I just got some new running shoes for my flat feet and they are like heaven - without the arch supports! Best part is, they were on sale for under $40!


We're removing the carpet, changing and the subfloor in the MBR. Then if we have time (we won't) starting the hardwood install.

Have a great day!

Can you believe how beautiful it is outside? Woo wee!

Anonymous said...

I hate when my hand "accidentally" falls into a bag of M&M's! :D

Busy weekend for us! Hannah's is 17 tomorrow! She wants to go to the batting cages (softball is starting up soon!) and then out for Chinese - sweet and simple!

Then my Mom is singing in a concert on Sunday near her house - an hour one way drive for us. I don't mind because we are going to a Cheese Market/Cafe for dinner afterwards!

Um, I think you know I heart cheese!

Have a good weekend!!

Anonymous said...

how long does it take you to get to madison (Im sure youve said...Im a forgetful person these days :))?

no plans here. Im working some. Husband working some. Toddler playing.

new*me said...

Jake is in first grade and is going to be in rec baseball for his age group.........we really enjoyed the rec basketball. I don't think his will be too time-consuming :) Since it's all down at the park where I walk the track and take the little ones to play anyway, it will be very convenient!

Sorry about the m & ms........they do that sometimes!

Ron said...

Wow, If I would have fallen into a bag of M&M's(peanut), I would have eaten my way out and their would not have been any left to take to share.
WTG!!!