Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wed.nes.day. 4.29

It's gray here again. Blah!

Yesterday was very pretty.

I grilled the pork tenderloin and oven-roasted cauliflower, zucchini, green and yellow peppers, onion, and mushrooms. I made some whole grain pasta. YUM! It was a nice dinner; we even sat down at the table to eat. I have leftovers for lunch today and Friday. (Tomorrow I get to go to a workshop/shopping in LaCrosse!)

Hugh and I took the dogs for a walk after supper. That was nice, except when Murphy got wrapped around my ankles cuz Hugh wasn't paying attention. I have rope burns on my ankles now. (Grrr) I'll live.

Today is baseball practice. I will walk while the Hugh practices.

Make it a great day!!

Linda

3 comments:

Ron said...

It was Blah here yestereday and suppose to be cloudy today to..

Enjoy your day!

new*me said...

I do the same thing Linda :)........walk while Jake practices. Tuesday nights it's for 1 hour and Sat afternoons it's for an hour and a half. I love having that extra excuse to get out of the house and move the bootie :) God bless our kiddos!

MizFit said...

gray here too!! bring on spring and some sunshine....