Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday, 4.11.09 Photo Op

Spring has sprung in Wisconsin! The crocus have busted through and the daffodils are not too far behind. If my bro shows up with the tiller, I'm going to start working the yard over for new garden space.

Spring also means frisbee with the K9 units.

Digging for moles in the muddy ground.

Checking in with your best friend before you recover by taking a nap...

Knowing you are the number 1 K9 in the house...

And sleeping with the enemy in Mom's basket of clean clothes.

"I wasn't sleeping! I was trying get Guy to move outta here! Who sleeps in the laundry basket? Me? Whaat?"

Yeah - it's like that around here.

Pretty good day yesterday. Walked 2 miles and then raked for an hour. Going out for more raking today. It's a beautiful day here. Hope wherever you are is beautiful, too.

Make it a great Saturday!

linda

3 comments:

Sheila K. said...

Love kitty and dog together! Cute!

carla said...

YAY!!!

youre back.
pictures.
I figured out how to log in :)

all that.

just filmed tomorrows video and it is, in a way, a shout out to you.

debby said...

Love all the pics, Linda. I enjoy raking. I just don't like picking up what I rake!