Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday - weigh in...errrr...not so much

HOW COME IT TAKE ME 2 MONTHS TO TAKE OFF 5 LBS AND 2 WEEKS TO PUT IT BACK ON?


If you can riddle me this, Batman, I've got a special place in heaven for you. I used my "pass" and my WI didn't count, but I have my work cut out for me to get this back OFF>

At least I am getting my workouts in:

Sunday : I think it was about90 minutes or more
Monday 60 minutes cardio
Tuesday: 60 minutes cardio

Now I need to get the food piece back in place.

I tried Annette's muffin recipe from Annette's Awakening. YUM. But 7 points. Yikes! Not a snack food - clearly. But I'd eat that again.

Tomorrow is a new day. I'm ON IT.

See y'all later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and it is here Friend.
AND I SO RELATE TO WHAT YOURE SAYING.
I gained 10 pound in about 8 weeks when I was writing a manuscript.

and it too far longer to lose.

here's to a new day.

Miz.
(hows the moldhead feeling?)

Ron said...

That's cool, get right back at it!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, I know it comes back fast.

I like your attitude. Get back on it!

new*me said...

glad you like the muffin! Too bad WW doesn't differentiate in their point calculator for healthy fats :)

Good luck on losing it again......maybe it will all be gone next week!