I was updating my spark pages and discovered that I'd started there in 2007 weighing roughly 310 pounds. That's 30 pounds more than now. Hugh isn't home, otherwise I'd have him take a pic of me to compare. We will do that later. I'm curious to see.Yesterday I did 60 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes dog walking, and 30 minutes of Sansone DVD walking. 120 minutes. I need to do it again. I'm feeling the TOM rebound and seeing it on the scale. Shooot!
Heading for Elliptical Land now. Going to get Hugh and tons of healthy groceries early afternoon. Home for laundry and cooking. I suppose we'll check out the stupor bowl, even tho we are really not interested.
Catch y'all later.



8 comments:
I know for a fact that there is a big difference since I have met you in person. You have done a fab job.
And congrats on all your exercise!
Great way to get in a lot of exercise! Yahoo!
I still can't shake my damn cough and its driving me crazy!
Enjoy your Sunday!
You are doing great with that exercise. Keep it up!!
I did my 60 minutes on the elliptical in 2 shifts and 1 shift of 30 minutes walking. I'm a little stiff this evening.
Thanks for the support, guys.
dear elliptical queen,
the EEK is only because youre wearing the wrong shirt right?
dont be embarrassed you arent a steelers fan.
we still love you.
Miz.
what a fun sunday!
Stupor bowl...i love it! Keep up the good work!
~rupal
that's why keeping pics is so awesome!!! MOTIVATION, baby ;)
What an inspiration you are on the exercise! WTG!!
Post a Comment