Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sometimes ya just gotta say: Whoa!

I've not been feeling well the last few days. Just out of sorts. My head hurts. I'm over-tired in spite of sleeping.

Today - I'm off with a sick headache ; as soon as I send Hugh off to school, I am going back to bed and staying there.

I need to get my thyroid checked asap. I think that's part of my tired problem. The rest is just fatigue.

Hope you all are well. It's warm here - 43* already, but windy as heck. Good day to stay in.

Make it a great day.

5 comments:

Ron said...

Get to the doctor and get that thyroid checked now.... Hope you feel better soon.

Shelley said...

Sorry you're not feeling well - I hope you have a nice "me" day and get better quickly!

new*me said...

we had awful wind yesterday.......we were under a wind advisory. Today it's in the 60s and gorgeously sunny. Tomorrow it may snow!

I hope you can get your thyroid problem worked out :) if that's what it is.

Get some well-deserved rest ;)

Hanlie said...

I hope the headache passes soon!

Anonymous said...

are you feeling better at all this morning?
heading to the doctor?