I first thank the 7 people who came out to answer my plea for help on this "too many points" question. I appreciate having such timely feedback from those who know or might know.
I decided that I am going to just eat tonight and enjoy. I will log my food when I am done and see where I am. Right now I am working on Mandarin chicken - 3 breasts, garlic, can of mandarin oranges...a little soy sauce, red onion....sauteeeeeee...thicken with a bit of corn starch. I wing it based on a couple of recipes. I put about a tablespoon of EVOO in the pan as well as the juice of the oranges. I'm steaming some broccoli as well. I spun up some pumpkin custard. Sorry - it isn't health food. I am using the prefab canned pie filling, added the two eggs and skim evap. milk. BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNND. Pour, bake. NO crust. I have never liked pie crust. I'm not even really a fan of graham cracker crust - just give me filling. Been craving pumpkin, so I'm having some. Yeah.
I did the Biggest Loser 3 Power Sculpt DVD tonight. I was going to do 20 minutes, but I guess I hit all the wrong buttons and ended up doing all of it with minor modifications. I rocked! I used 10 pound weights for the first 20 minutes then shifted to 8s. I was feeling weak. My arms will be sore tomorrow. I should have gone to the gym, but I am so sick of runing around the countryside chasing here and there. Aack. I just want calm at home. Aaaaah...It's nice to just relax and not have to go somewhere.
This morning I pulled a pair of pants out of the closet that I have no recollection of buying. I'm sure they are mine -Im the only grown person living here. They said size 26 regular. They fit. And without so much room in the crotch that I have chafing on my thighs. This is really good news. Chafing sux. My plan is to keep wearing the current things I have - saggy baggy crotch and all, until I can't feasibly wear them anymore. I have a sewing maching and know how to use it. mwaahahahahahahaa
I am heading for the couch. America's Next Top Model is on - it's the finale. I love that show. It's a sickness. he heeee.
ttfn
I Bit the Bullet
3 days ago



3 comments:
Oh boy do I remember the days of rug burn between my thighs from them rubbing together. I use to apply deoderant and creams to make them slide better. Now, glad to report I haven't had that problem in a while :)
I rocked.
nothing says it better than that huh? (oh, its you rocking I mean. that you said that...Im not saying it about me :))
and thank you for admitting you watch tyra as well.
:)
when I first started my journey, I had to slather the inner thighs with vasoline before walking........I'm happy to report NO MORE!
Post a Comment