Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weigh in results



~~~~sigh~~~~






-.2









I'm am going back to basics, directly to basics. I will not pass go, nor will I collect $200. I will weigh and measure everything. I will stay at my allowed points. I will not stray from the straight and narrow path. I will turn over my food journal next week so my leader can see it.


I will make it a successful week, even if it kills me. I will do strength 3 time between now and next Tuesday and walk at least 60 minutes every day as long as it doesn't snow between now and then.


*that was last February*

I have the next two days off - no excuse not to go to the gym and give it 148% every time.

That's my plan. And I"m sticking to it.

TTFN


4 comments:

new*me said...

2 days off..........why not create a healthy spa getaway at your house filled with lots of veggies, lean proteins, fluids, exercise, hot baths and meditation! If it snows, do an exercise dvd ;)

Wishing you a very successful weigh in for next week. Maybe your body isn't getting the message yet.

Anonymous said...

Linda, Love new me's advice--TAKE IT! It adds a 'be nice to me' element to the boot camp you have set out for yourself!!

Betty said...

Good for you!! You can do it!

carla said...

GOOOD MORING GIRLFRIEND.


I look forward to seeing you.

totally.

it will be funfunfun.

I promise.

or at least when it's done youll be smiling.

love & iron,

the gym