I have a clean kitchen, a clean bathroom, a clean dining room, and a clean living room. I'm so pleased about that!
I went to the gym and rode the bike for 25 minutes using the interval setting and I bumped the level up a notch. That rocked my sock and kicked my bootay. Then I did the treadmill for 20 minutes using the interval setting as well. Every minute or more it jacked the level so I was going up hill - grade? Is that what I mean? That also rocked! Glad to go 2 days in a row. Going again tomorrow.
On the food front - I blew it. Ohhhhhhh shnikeys, did I blow it. Not by 10 pointes or 15 really, but I did not do well.
Breakfast was pancakes - I made them and put oatmeal in them, but I didn't check the points first and had me THREE. And I made bacon. I did include fresh applesauce made w/splenda that I whipped up to get rid of some fading apples. Well - crap!
Lunch - taco bell. *I know* three hard shell tacos - fresco for extra veggies and no cheeze, but STILL.
Ummm - 3 choc chip cookies.
Ummm - mini candy bars at mom's that I don't think I even claimed. I better go back. Won't the leader be impressed? DAAAAAAAAAAANG!
I was out of real points by 4PM. Now I am cooking some onions and cabbage to make faux soup or something so I don't "think I"m gonna die of starvation" by morning. I am working on finishing up the water I need to drink for the day as well. That should fill me up, and we all know the flip side of the joys of water...P'ing!
I know my problem has three+ levels:
1. I am off work. No structure. No limit to my food access. I'm free to roam like the flippin' Travelocity gnome. When I'm at work - I only get what I take with me. Plus I don't have time to even think about snacks between classes or whenever.
2. PMS - I know it's an excuse. But I also know i am craving things I don't normally crave. Chocolate and anything chocolate. I'm eating cookie dough raw - frozen cookie dough. I need to bake them off and get rid of them. I WILL NOT throw them away. I paid too much for the dough. Dang fund raisers. Danged PMS.
3. Counting points has made me a little food possessed; obsessed; fearful. I have Weight Watchers stress. I want to be "perfect" which is rare for me. I want to be the model of WW restraint. It's driving me flipping crazy. I know it works. I know it. Really. It just may make me a woman possessed in its own way. Anyone ever felt like that while counting points?
I know tomorrow is a new day. I will do the best I can to relax, stay on track, stay out of the junk, and not exceed my points limit. I will also go to the gym to do my strength and cardio as well as walking the dogs in the morning.
I just had to vent and get this whole mess of junk out of my system. I'm so annoyed w/myself. or is it disappointed? Fine line maybe.
Any WW experts out there with tips?
I Bit the Bullet
3 days ago



4 comments:
not a ww expert...but I know that the points would make me a smidge OBSESSED AS WELL (so Ill be back to see what others say).
and the clean house? according to the 'experts' thats key in weightloss huh?
so youre almost there :)
(types the woman residing in a messy domicile)
weekend plans??
Carla
tomorrow IS another day and you have a clean house!
Hi Linda, I probably am obsessed with points, but being a firstborn rules keeper, it makes me happy
! If you can flip a switch and think of the points/w.w. as your helpers, not your rulers, if that makes sense...they (w.w. and points) are just trying to encourage you to eat low fat and high fiber.
Which worked for me, because when I think about trying to eat differently (high protein/low carb, for example) it doesn't work for me.
And just to make you feel better,environment makes a huge difference. I am NOT at home,and am eating way too much. But I did hit the hotel fitness room this morning. ; And I am totally impressed with how much you work out at the gym.
When I did WW about five years ago, I became TOTALLY obsessed with point counting. It kind of got out of control, which was why I ended up leaving the program.
I realized I didn't want to spend my life thinking, "how many points is this worth?" and I was definitely headed down that road. So I threw the towel in.
Luckily I found something else that worked for me, and have been 70lbs down for 2 1/2 years.
Post a Comment