First appt of the day down - got my teeth cleaned as did Hugh. I need to have a crown done end of June. Knew it was coming.
Later this morning I will be going to the doctor about some foot pain and carpal tunnel. Since I"ve gained so much weight this winter, I'm finding that my feet hurt when I walk. Also my right knee seems arthritic. Then my lower back is screaming from my mopping and sweeping. I've fallen so far out of shape I can't even see it anymore.
Giving some thought to joining a gym. I think I can make it work. I won't join SNAP. I dont' want to go back to that trainer. I do know that I need to work on rebuilding my strength. Jeez, I've let myself go. I'm sad about that.
I did walk the dogs this morning, in spite of aches and pains. Go me.
Better get back to cleaning.
ttfn
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment