322 - that's what the doctor office scale said yesterday.
Shoot. (translated: @#$%^&#$@#$% @#$% @#$%&*!)
My feet hurt all the time. (Podiatrics appointment for next week,)
My knee hurts.
My carpal tunnel is bad bad bad. (Orthopedist guy - see you next week, too.)
I'm a physical mess. Nothing fits right. My butt is wider than ever. My bras are all killing me.
Depression. Ugh.
I had come so far with my emotional eating. Then life hit the fan and I forgot all I'd learned. Just got my antidepressant/anxiety med upped as well. Maybe that will help. ???
Thinking about going back to WW, but I don't like the leader. Ick. She gave me the heebies. Will pray for answers to what to do. I know it's not about "her" but she doesn't seem to think so. "ISH!"
I am proud to say that I am on a 3-day streak of walking the K9 units! And I took Murphy to town with us when Hugh had baseball practice. We walked for about 30 minutes. It hurts my feet and knee, but I can't just sit here. I've done that enough.
Mr.Fuzzy needs his daily dose of "crack" (a.k.a. canned cat food) and his insulin. He's doing beautifully with his diabetes. He is once again gorgeous and dignified rather than bony and mangy. He knows this and flaunts it often.
Must run! Will do a 7-month review this weekend.
Make it a great day!
Not Without A Fight
6 days ago



1 comment:
I never took you off of my blogroll because I knew you would be back :)
And that is what matters!
Post a Comment