I love how fast the work week goes, but I'm not thrilled with how time in general seems to be whisked away before I've had a chance to make something of it - does that make sense? Ugh.
Well, weigh-in was last night, and I lost a measley (sp?) .3.
Week in review: Tuesday night, pizza. Wed was w/in points as was Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Sunday I had a fast food burger and baked potato and I made a stress-batch of Chex Mix. Monday was good as was Tuesday. So, what went wrong?
Well, I did get TOM ("Aunt Flo") which explaines the 5 lb gain two weeks before - holidays and PMS=ick! I also started exercising again which I know can make a difference. I drank a lot of diet soda as well=sodium. So, frankly, I need to keep doing what I'm doing with a major increase in water and don't eat fast food this week. I should see a loss next week - well, a better loss.
Hugh seems to be feeling better. He says his ear still hurts, but I'm holding out for it to subside. If not, I'll take him in on Saturday.
Gotta go. Need to walk walk walk this a.m.
Make it a great day.
Not Without A Fight
6 days ago



6 comments:
A loss is a loss is a loss ^_^ Keep it up!
-Meg
Great loss! And hope Hugh feels better soon! Have a great walk!!!
A loss is a loss!!!! I am always happy as long as its not a gain!
I agree ~~ a loss is a loss. They can't all be monumental, right?
Hope you had a great walk, Linda!
glad hugh is a bit better.
glad to see you are still on your downward trend.
GLAD my toddler is sleeping amazingly in her big girl bed.
(oh wait, this isnt about me is it?:))
Miz.
Hey any loss is still a loss, that's .3 of a pound gone!
Very nice blog, I'll be back!
Post a Comment