Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tueday WI results are in...and a p.s.

I am down 2.4 lbs.

I have finally reached 15 pounds lost. (17 weeks in)

I have to lost 14 more to reach my first 10%

Elliptical - meet me. We're going to become much much better friends.

Thank you readers for support and cheers and prayers.

On to a new week!

PS - I did 30 minutes Leslie walk this a.m., just finished 45 minutes more. No elliptical - no mojo tonight...but I loved the walking!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Donnalouise said...

Hey girl! Congrats on the loss. I've been absent and out of my routine. I'm so addicted to food - these past holidays totally derailed me. This is going to be a lifelong battle but, I'm promising myself to reach my healthy weight in 2009! So keep up the great work - you deserve it! :)

WWSuzi said...

Awesome!!

Tamzin said...

Great Job! I love the walking too. Its good meditation as well as good for the ticker!

:D

Ron said...

WTG!!! Congrats on the nice loss. Keep it up!

theantijared said...

15 pounds down!!!!

How do you say AWESOME in French?

Anonymous said...

YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!!! So happy for you. And your workout ethic...wish I could catch a bit of that from you!

Hanlie said...

Great job! I'm glad that you can see the results of your hard work... and I love the bit about your rock-hard butt!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!

youve been so patient waiting for this...

Lost Half of Me said...

Awesome on your first 15 pound loss! Keep up the good work and you'll be at your first 10% before you know it.

Ria said...

Yay Yay Yay! Keep up the great work.

new*me said...

way to go! You just have to keep that metabolism going :) with all that exercise it seems like!

Shelley said...

Congrats! I am so impressed with your commitment to exercising - I really need to take a page from you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Slow and steady wins the race - and keeps the weight off.

Kudos!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! You are doing an amazing job. Thanks for the push on my blog earlier. I will reply soon. The exercise you are doing is fantastic.