Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday Weigh in.....

I lost 2.6! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~

I am .4 short of 15 lbs.

Whoooohooooo.

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Holy Crap Linda! That's fantastic. Congratulations!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

That's a great achievement! Hope to hear more good updates and improvement from you.

SL said...

That's FABULOUS -- especially when you consider you did it over the Thanksgiving holiday. Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

***cue confetti shaped like miniscales***

new*me said...

to have a loss like that coming off of Thanksgiving totally rocks Linda!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!

Anonymous said...

MY GOSH, Linda! Thanksgiving week????? Amazing! And it really sounds like you have gotten in a groove now, too!

Conny said...

There goes Linda, more determined than ever! Bye bye 2.6 lbs! That must feel great.

Big Girl said...

way to go!!! congrats and keep up the good work.

Leamur said...

WOW! Congratulations! Happy dance!!!

Donnalouise said...

YEAH!!! WOOHOO!!! Doing the celebratory bum wiggle dance!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! You did it! Way to go! Can you tell I'm so proud of you? LOL Keep up the great work.

Unknown said...

I saw your comment on TheAntiJared blog about getting a Wii Fit for Xmas. You mentioned that you thought it even had a hula hoop. Well, I can tell you that it definitely does... and when you can do 6 minutes each direction (yes, you have to do it clockwise and counterclockwise and it can tell), you will be sweating up a storm... and kids used to play with those things for hours.