I lost .2 of a pound, and I am fine with that.
We celebrated with KFC. Really. LOL - I know! But tomorrow is a new day. And I feel like I can start over.
My therapy session went well. I am exhausted.
I shovelled snow this morning and did 45 minutes of playing on the Wii Fit. Hula hoop. *snort*
I guess I'd forgotten that I shovelled, but now my shoulders are killing me. Ow ow ow.
I picked up two new DVDs today: a Billy Banks cardio and something else. Can't recall. But I'm going to try Billy tomorrow.
I'm tired. Hope you folks I"ve invited see this.
Make it a great one!
Not Without A Fight
6 days ago



7 comments:
Hey Linda, just letting you know I came on over. And .2 pounds after the weeks you've had--woo hoo! Man, my shoulders are having sympathy pains for your shoulders!
I'm glad you lost. It's got to be all that exercise you get. I'm losing very slowly in spite of eating very well.
I don't think you have to make your blog private as long as you make no reference to the kids. Your employer should have no control over your private life. You're not doing anything immoral or illegal!
Im in! Im in!
(I can never figure these things out)
Got my invite...thank you! Awesome on the loss. Every little ounce is certainly something to be celebrated.
Thank you for the invite to your blog, and congratulations on the loss - that's one more stick of butter evicted from your body!
Yahoo! I'm glad to be here, reading your blog. Good for you on the .2 loss. You sure did get a lot of exercise shoveling snow.
I like Ria's analogy: "one more stick of butter evicted..." That really helps put it into perspective.
Congrats on the loss! I like the scale when it does not go up!!!
Post a Comment