Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wednesday - Day 20

Not sure just where the rest of the time has gone this month. Amazing how quickly it flies.

Yesterday was a good day. Healthy breakfast. Subway for lunch - I know. I broke my no fast food, but it was mostly veggies! Dinner was good as well.

I got up and walked the dogs. I have a 50-cent piece sized blister on my heal AGAIN from walking w/no socks. ow ow ow. I'm dumb sometimes. But I got in a good walk. Went to the gym and road a bike to warm up and then did my strength. After I did another 10 minutes on the bike to cool down.

By the end of the day I had acquired over 10000 steps which was my goal. 10815 actually. I was going to exceed that, but walking in my flip flops gave me shinsplints and I wasn't going there.

Oh, this is so short. Sorry folks. I have to go back to school today for training and don't have time to languish over blogging this morning. I don't want to return to school actually. I just don't.

Enjoy the day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I hear ya on not wanting to go back. I say I love where I work, I love what I do, I love the people I work with. I just don't want to go there any more!

carla said...

sending you my thoughts...know that workdreadfeeling well.

GREAT job on the steps though...I need to typeless move more :)

Conny said...

I have a feeling/hope that going back to school won't feel like such a drag because you (overall) have a better attitude about yourself and have made positive changes this summer. Work is a lot easier when you feel better about yourself. After the day is done at work you have a great son, a roof over your head, food to eat, and hopefully good health.

Maybe I'm oversimplyfying things (above) since I don't know how bad things really are at your school. I personally try to remember that "it's a job, not my entire life" when work gets me down.

Good luck next week.

new*me said...

good steppin! Hope school was okay! It's always hard getting going!