I burned a lot of calories Monday by fighting w/my dear sweet son over his hurricane-decorated room. Once past the major battles we did make a lot of progress. I also did laundry - lots of trips up and down the basement stairs. I cooked and froze-up some beets I got two weeks ago. I walked the doggies a nice long walk. I bought corn from the kids down the way to make into freezer corn. Then took Hugh to football. Ran to the gym and did my strength. Took some pics at football practice. Bought a few groceries and came home. It was quite a good day.
Back to the school grind today.
More later.
Linda
Not Without A Fight
6 days ago



1 comment:
I love the average days ;) Sounds like a great one. You and your son sound like you are so close.
Post a Comment