Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brief update

Hi folks. If you are reading this - thank you for staying semi-tuned.

I started my 2nd job last night - training at Lands' End. I feel like crap this morning becuz I got about 6 hours sleep if that. Walked the dogs this a.m. to charge up...blah. Not sure I can do this 2nd job thing.

I am technically only 100% in my full time job this semester. My grievance is still moving forward, but if they decide to deny the grievance, I will have to have some $$ to fall back on come winter.

Football is in full swing for Hugh. It's so much fun watching him - he's thriving.

Kitty George went to the v.e.t. this past weekend. He's bone-thin now, too, but I don't think he has diabetes. I think he has an infection. The bloodwork should come back today.

Hope you are all well.

linda

8 comments:

debby said...

Linda, glad to hear from you. I don't know how you can work full time as a teacher and carry on an additional job as well. That's too much for one person. I hope you will hear something more permanent about your teacher job soon!

Shelley said...

Linda, I somehow missed your last couple of updates...glad to hear your reinstated at least for this semester (hope it goes for the next as well), and that's interesting that you are working for LE - I love their clothes AND customer service, so they totally made the right choice in hiring you.

Hang in there - I know you must feel overwhelmed with all the work! Glad to hear Hugh is enjoying football!

Ron said...

Linda, hope things are going ok for you... miss hearing from you

carla said...

and?

Sheila said...

Miss your posts. Take a minute and let us know what's going on. Even if it's not that exciting!

Sheila said...

Please?

Sheila said...

Check one:
1)You haven't been staying on your diet so you don't really feel like talking to us.
2)You've done fabulously on your diet, are lithe and full of energy so you don't really feel like talking to us.
3)You are working so hard and your life is very full so you really don't feel like talking to us.
4)You have met the man of your dreams, you are head over heels so you really don't feel like talking to us.
5)Keeping up with a blog every day sucks so you really don't feel like talking to us.

Sheila said...

Still wondering if you're okay....