Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

I am back in on-line action! Yay.

It is indeed my 44th birthday today. I woke up with "girl issues". I'm not feeling too hot, but I am determined to take it easy today. No chores - period.

Hugh and I and a BFF are going to Madison. We want to see a AAA level baseball game, but the weather here is iffy. We had severe storms last night with too much rain...again. It is hot a humid, and I put the air on last night to fight off the stinky musties that the humid brings out of my humble abode.

I have to get going, so this be short. Hope you are all well. I will start playing catch up this weekend.

Make it a great day!
linda

10 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday, Linda! I hope 44 is your best year yet! Have a wonderful day celebrating - and I'm so glad you're back!!!

Katie J ♥ said...

Happy Birthday Linda! Mine is Sunday and I will be 43 so I am right behind you =)

Angie (Losing It and Loving It) said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day was great.

Ron said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday today!!!

debby said...

Happy Birthday, Linda! I have missed your clever writing!

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on my blog reading - Happy Belated Birthday Linda!!!!

I love AAA ball - everyone is so into the game and tickets are cheap!

MizFit said...

DAMN

missed it.

lottsa life stuff shakin here.
hope it was a FANTASTIC TRIP, Linda!

Katie J ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SL said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a good time on your birthday weekend.

Brightcetera said...

Happy Birthday Linda! Hey I'm late but I've had trouble finding you!

So so so glad you're back!!!