My sweet son decided that he wanted to spend the night at his friend's house. Got the all-clear from them, so he is away for the night. This is HUGE! It's his first night doing a sleepover with a REAL friend.
While this is a major event for Hugh, it also is a good thing for me. I LOVE a "win-win". I am baking cookies (pre-fab) for Hugh's b-day treat at school. It's fun cuz I don't have to worry about anything but my own self (and what they are doing on Project Runway. Ohhh, Kenly that ain't hip-hop, giirrrrl!). I took the dogs for an hour-long walk early this evening. They loved it. I loved it. My feet hurt!
I ate peanut butter toast. Then I had an egg sandwich. I didn't have to make 2 meals tonight. No drama. No homework.
I have PMS.
I needed a break.
God bless the parents who have my sweet boy tonight. And please don't let him wet the bed. amen
I'm this close to joining Weight Watchers. Not quite knocked off the fence. Not sure what it gonna take. I need ONE more sign to convince me.
Anyone?
Anyone?
Buehler?
Not Without A Fight
6 days ago



5 comments:
Hope you had a great alone night and that Hugh had a fun sleepover!
Jenn
How was hughs night???
Please keep me/us posted.
Hope your *you night* was a good one (insert jealousy here) as well.
And the WW?
I have a guest post today from a dietician who'd say its a great idea ;)
Me? Eh, I'm always a fan of structuretogetstarted too.
Miz.
I hope your night of relaxation felt like an eternity. (and no bed wetting incidents were reported)
did you fall to one side of the fence on ww?
I'm with the Miz. Food structure (like WW and others) may be a good thing as a jump start to weight loss. You're already exercising and that's one huge thing in your favor!
I hope you had a fantastic evening and woke up well rested. Cheers.
Sounds like a fun night! I LOVE to be alone!
WW.....I love Roni's Weigh and she had great success on it plus my aunts both lost a lot years ago with WW and work there now!
Post a Comment